Margan Restaurant

“Estate grown, estate made” is the ethos of this Hunter Valley winery favourite that produces its own eggs, honey and even lamb on its one-hectare kitchen garden and orchard.  Settle in for a Mediterranean-accented sustainable whirl through the farm and the immediate region (the garden supplies 90 per cent of the ingredients used; the other 10 per cent is sourced locally to reduce the restaurant’s carbonfootprint)– and make sure to save room for the mighty cheese board.   

To read the entire article, click here.