1. 1. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Company will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances. For example, the Company may collect personal information from you when you:
- access the Site;
- request certain documents or goods; or
- make a services request or visit booking.
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, IP address, details of past transactions/requests you have made and such other information as required in the circumstances. When you use our Site, we may collect usage information such as the IP address you are using, the name of your Internet service provider, your browser version, the website that referred you to us and the next website you go to, the pages you request, the date and time of those requests and the country you are in. The Company does not generally require you to disclose any sensitive information (e.g. details of race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health information etc.). If you do provide sensitive information to us for any reason, you consent to us collecting that information and to us using and disclosing that information for the purpose for which you disclosed it to us and as permitted by the Act and other relevant laws. In addition to the types of personal information identified above, the Company may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by the Act and other relevant laws. If you can’t, or won’t, provide the Company with the personal information it reasonably requires, the Company may be unable to provide you with the information, goods or services you have requested.
1. 2. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
The Company may use or disclose your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you), for other purposes to which you have consented and as otherwise permitted or required by law. In general we collect, use and disclose your personal information so that we can do business together and for purposes connected with our business operations. Some of the specific purposes for which we collect, use and disclose personal information are set out in section 3.1 below. In addition to the purposes set out in section 3.1, we may also use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing to you where:
- you have consented to us doing so; or
- it is otherwise permitted by law.
1.3 PAYMENT / FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Margan uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments. • Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. • Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Margan or any outside party. • All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. • All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. • eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. • eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Margan. For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
2- RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3- MANAGEMENT AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. 1. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- with your consent, sending you information about the Company and its activities and advertising and marketing materials;
- statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, and improvement of the Site, products and services of the Company;
- to perform the services you request, respond to queries and to book visits; and
- such other purposes as indicated to you at the time we collected your personal information or as otherwise permitted by the Act.
Mandatory information must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we may not be able to address your query or to provide the services requested.
3. 2. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and as otherwise might be required by law. After such period, your personal information will be either de-identified or permanently destroyed in accordance with the Act and the Company’s document retention policies.
3. 3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may disclose your personal information to its related companies located anywhere in the world. The Company may also disclose your personal information (including to entities located outside Australia):
- where you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or,
- where the Company has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, or in order for the third parties to otherwise perform services for the Company (e.g. to provide website hosting and data storage services), and/or,
- where the Company is required or authorised to do so by law or a court order (this may also include disclosure to certain government bodies such as law enforcement authorities and other emergency services organisations) or to third parties that require the information for law enforcement purposes or to prevent a serious threat to public safety, and/or
- to companies that may use your personal information in order to tailor electronic advertising to you (e.g. on a webpage) in relation to our products and services, and/or
- to our accountants, insurers, lawyers, auditors and other professional advisors, and/or
- if we or our assets are acquired or considered for acquisition by a third party, that third party and its advisors, and/or
- otherwise as permitted or required by law.
3. 4. OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some of the third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located outside Australia. For example, we may disclose personal information to our related companies overseas and to our overseas service providers. The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we commonly disclose personal information to parties located in the EU. Except in some cases where we may rely on an exception under the Act, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such overseas recipients do not breach the Privacy Principles in the Act in relation to such information.
3. 5. DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY
6- PERSONS UNDER LEGAL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND PURCHASING AGE
Access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions . The Company does not permit persons who are under legal alcohol consumption and/or purchasing age in their country of residence to use the Site and such persons must not fraudulently misstate their age to obtain access to the Site or in providing us with any personal information. For Australian residents, only those aged 18 years and over may access and use the Site.
7- CONTACT US
OPEN 7 DAYS
10:00am – 5:00pm
FRI - SUN
FRI - SAT
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!